Royal Call phone card is a Permanent PIN card with Refill feature, and No Expiration Date! The card provides lowest long distance calling rates from Canada to many countries with high connection quality, and it can be used from USA.|
· Maintenance Fee - No
· Rounding - 1 minutes
· Toll Free Access Numbers - Yes (USA/Canada) (*)
· Local Access Numbers - Yes
· Tax - 15%
· Pay Phone Charge - No in Canada, may be applied in USA
· Validity period - Unlimited
· Prompt Languages - English
Surcharge of 10 cents/min to USA toll free numbers.
(*) See listing of surcharges below.
Toll Free surcharges:
- Canada - East: + 4¢/m
- Canada - Maritime: + 5¢/m
- Canada - West: + 6¢/m
- USA: + 8¢/m
- Refill card (add more funds) at any time. Use My Account - My Permanent PINs to see Balance and Reports
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the card.
|Royal Call Dialing Instructions
|1. Dial Access Number, wait for a prompt:
2. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
(PLEASE NOTE: Balance quoted during calls is in Canadian dollars.)
3. Dial your destination number.
-- For International Calls:
011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
-- For calls to/within Canada and USA: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
• If no connection is established in 20 seconds, please hang up and try again.
• To make another call, do not hang up. Press # key and dial the destination number.
For questions regarding connection quality, please contact card's Technical Support. (The number is provided in the email with card’s PIN and Dialing Instructions.)
For questions regarding sales or services, please contact us